Pages

18.5.11

Concerning Friends and Phonecalls

On the 21st of January 2011, Lank Moody launched with little fanfare. I ranted about how I was going to bitch and complain about local celebrities. Today, I'm a little more mellow on the topics concerning my own personal experiences and I guess just basic thoughts on life. A lot has happened for me since January, some regrettable and some unforgettable, but one thing remains and that's the ability to document my experiences on the blog. Mostly cause someone out there might identify, or even just give a knowing nod of "A-ha."

Today, the blog has grown quite a bit. In the short space of time we've been up, with the limited exposure I've given the blog (choosing only to share on Facebook and most recently Twitter) we've seen quite a steady increase in traffic as more and more people decide to check out the blog regularly.

I don't track my own hits...just by the way.
To a more seasoned blogger, these hits may seem like peanuts, but I'm encouraged by the steady increase in traffic. It seems to rising steadily, but I'm not about to get comfortable now. I'd like to let you guys in on a feature I'm hoping to implement in the next week or two. It's exciting because even YOU can get involved, it's an open invitation to the world for a conversation about the world.


Skype Goats (working title) will be a feature I add once a week to begin with. I will call a willing stranger or friend and record the conversation (audio only) we have about life, the world or whatever comes up inbetween. That conversation will be uploaded here and will be free to listen to like any other podcast, except it's just a conversation between two people.

If you would like to be a conversational partner, add me on Skype @ deadrebelza. Look out for this sometime next week, time permitting.

I have another project for the blog in the pipeline, but as it comes closer to a reality, I shall talk more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion too, we'll pick up the tab.