Pages

26.4.11

Waking Up After Lost Time

So I let the blog slide quite a bit, got caught up and lost space and time. This instance was on a micro-level of approximately 5 days. What am I talking about? In Science the faster an object moves through space, the slower time passes for said object...or so the theory goes. What I'm proposing is that this can happen to our inner psyche too. For example when you're bored time slows down because you're moving through life slowly; time flies when you're having fun.

Trolling time and space since the 1st Dimension.
Anyway, I guess I've had a chance to formally sit down and write a blog and although I had my sights set on facing a demon in my hero, I will put that aside for another day. Today, I'm not sure what to write about. One second, I'm going to try find some sort of inspiration.........

Bit of inspirational tunes?

Nope. Not today and that's okay because there's 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week for all eternity...until I die. They can't all be winners. I've have been making progress on another front that is exciting, being a certain screenplay I blogged about. I'm at least a third into the first draft which is still early days, but the writer's block I had has been destroyed.


For the curious, I'll post the screenplay up when it's finished on the blog, or at least a link to download it. That way you can see the formatting of a screenplay and be entertained by a classic display or good vs evil in a contemporary setting; well maybe, they can't all be winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion too, we'll pick up the tab.