Pages

21.6.11

The Good Stuff

Been away have I? Well kids I apologize, but I'm back with good news. Yes it's the good stuff. It's something I've been having a hard time figuring out, but it's way easier to gripe than it is to gloat, but today folks...I'm going to gloat. I'm going to list some of the things that are making me excited at the moment. Let's start shall we.

The Inbetweeners Movie

"You better bring your wellies, cause you'll be knee deep in clunge."

If you've not watched The Inbetweeners, then I'm sure you'd not share my enthusiasm, but that also means you have to watch The Inbetweeners...you'll cry laughing.

Short and Sweet Film Festival

Heyo, free advertising
Taking place over 5 weeks every Tuesday in Hout Bay, starting on the 28th of June, the Short and Sweet Cape Town film festival is going to be about whiskey and film...one of which I'm a massive fan of and the other I can get used to maybe I don't know let's check...horaah. It's 20 ront on entry, but if you too lazy to drive and/or want to meet people on the way, there's a shuttle that's 60 ront (including entrance) that leaves from Claremont and Long Street. I for one am not going to miss out. The films shown are short films and the vibe should be amazing.

The Dark Knight Rises
That's Tom Hardy as Bane. Great actor.
Christopher Nolan...nuff said.

Saul Williams


All credit goes to Gareth G. on this, Saul Williams is essentially a poet who decided to make music. Music he makes, trust me. Do yourself a favour and get hold of the album Volcanic Sunlight.

So right now, these are the current things that make me happy right now. I'm hoping tomorrow might have some pearls of something, but for some reason right now I'm too distracted to be solemn...maybe that's a good thing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion too, we'll pick up the tab.