Pages

9.3.11

The Lazy Post

So today was pretty hectic. I do extras (as in background artiste, baie fancy) work when I can and I got a sms for a wardrobe fitting this morning. Of course the fitting took place somewhere just off the M5. For those of you not from Cape Town, the M5 is currently a nightmare. There's an endless supply of jam of the traffic variety and they make it next to impossible to take exits with their temporary boundaries. What's the ETA on getting that main through-way done already Madam Zille?

Two head swaps two days in a row...not lazy at all.
Anyway, I eventually arrived at the fitting which lasted about 10 minutes before I was stuck on the roads again. I'm confirmed as a "stadium attendee" for two nights next week. Along with just about every other person in Cape Town I think. All said and done it should be fun, the film is called Safe House and it stars Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington. I'm happy to be there just for the opportunity, cause if we're given direction to chant and shout I know what I'll be shouting.

"MAKE DEADPOOL ALREADY!!"
So today's post was a bit lazy, hopefully I can make tomorrow a very substantial one. Not too substantial though cause I know the attention span of internet browsers, I am one myself after all.

Thanks for reading, until next time.

1 comment:

  1. DEAAAAAADDDDDDPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your opinion too, we'll pick up the tab.